Everyday I hear that someone else either has a friend or relative that has been diagnosed with cancer. I was on the phone with a good friend and he told me he has non hodgkins lymphoma. Allopathic medicine often treats cancer with radiation and chemotherapy. There are alternatives and steps you can take to help your body fight cancer. Listen to Dr. James Chappell as he explains some important information about the number 2 killer disease in our world today: Cancer
Here are some tips that I myself have adopted since I have a serious illness myself. I have no trouble staying on course and completing each of these healthy habits as I know that my life depends on following these principles.
1. Use Dr. Chappell’s HONSTEC approach.
2. Eliminate alcohol, tobacco, soda and caffeine from your diet.
3. Walk at least 30 minutes per day everyday to help your body stay healthy.
4. Drink one half your ideal body weight in ounces of pure distilled water everyday.
5. Detox your body daily with VelociTea which is an herbal cleansing tea.
6. Avoid processed foods and snacks.
7. Eliminate as much sugar as possible from your diet.
8. Eat foods as grown that do not have a nutrition label.
9. Eat fruit in the morning and at lunch time for your dessert.
10. Eat a mixture of raw, juiced, or steamed organic vegetables each day.
11. Supplement with Coral Minerals, pH Control Spray and Peak Enzymes.
Rotate the following foods to achieve the best results:
6. Red and Green Cabbage
8. Sweet Potatoes
I eat the following fruits everyday:
Blueberries are loaded with anti oxidants. The following information is from the US Dept of Agriculture Research Service:
Blueberries, strawberries, and spinach test high in their ability to subdue oxygen free radicals. These oxygen radicals, which can damage cell membranes, DNA and other delicate internal machinery, are blamed for many of the dysfunctions and diseases associated with aging.
Blueberries protect the body against damage from oxidative stress, relieve tired eyes, and contain ellagic acid, which helps prevent urinary tract infections. In general, blueberries are one of the richest sources of antioxidant phytonutrients of all fresh fruits and vegetables and the polyphenolic components in them have many health benefits.
I eat these fruits in season:
You can join the Whole Wellness Club and purchase our thoroughly researched products at wholesale prices by being a Preferred Customer. Just go to my secure site here and register today: Whole Wellness Club