Welcome to my post about the Influenza Epidemic. During the holiday season of 2012, public health officials were reporting a widespread outbreak of influenza in North America.
Have you ever heard someone say: “Did you catch a cold?”
A human being does not catch a cold. What happens is the person that gets sick has a weakened immune system. When these people with a compromised immune system are exposed to a cold or flu virus, their body is not able to fight off the virus.
Every year when the days get shorter in the Northern Hemisphere, people are indoors more and more. Then in the winter when it is cold outside, most people spend the majority of their time indoors. Inside air is not being recirculated and people are breathing in stale air. If one person in the room has a cold or flu virus, the chances of other people in the room getting exposed to that virus rises drastically.
There is a way to survive the Influenza Epidemic. The best way to protect ourselves from getting a severe cold or a case of influenza in the winter is to follow some basic health principles.
1. Wash your hands on a regular basis with hot water and soap.
2. Drink one half your ideal body weight in fluid ounces of pure water everyday. Sodas, coffee and tea do not count towards your water intake. Hydration is fundamental to good health.
3. Get outside and go for a 30 minute walk every day that you can. Breath in fresh air deeply for the entire time you are outside.
4. Eat a healthy diet to give your body plenty of the necessary enzymes, minerals, and vitamins it needs for good health.
5. Get at least 7 hours of sleep a night.
6. Supplement with a natural anti-biotic that will help your body strengthen its immune system. Allisure Allicin Powder is an incredible discovery that was made by Dr. Peter Josling in 2000. Dr. Josling is the owner of the Garlic Centre located in the United Kingdom. Peter discovered a way to stabilize allicin. He captures the health benefits of the chemicals released when processing organic garlic cloves and formulated a powder. The stabilized allicin is then placed in veggie capsules.
There are many testimonials about how the Alli-C has helped people improve their health on my page below:
I have only had one day that I was sick and had a severe cold since 2006 when I began taking one Alli-C veggie capsule a day. I had just returned from tropical Asia with temperatures in the upper 30’s Celsius to freezing cold Washington State and -10 Celsius. My immune system was very weak because I had been up for about 36 hours straight. I was eating airline food so the lack of nutrition and lack of sleep took its toll on my health. I recovered the next day after taking 3 Alli-C capsules on the day I was very sick.
Be aware that I am not a licensed medical provider and my FDA disclaimer is found on the bottom of all my websites pages. I have had excellent results with fitness & wellness and promote products & services that I believe in. By taking effective action and using common sense, I am prescription free and living an abundant life of wellness.
Your Partner in Success!