Stroke is one of the leading causes of death. Be aware of the warning signs and learn how to prevent strokes.
1. Severe headache with no known cause.
2. Dizziness, trouble walking, and loss of balance or coordination.
3. Loss of vision in one or both eyes.
4. Confusion or trouble understanding or speaking.
5. Weakness or numbness of the face, arm or leg-especially on one side of the body.
Systemic Enzymes are powerful enzymes that clean plaque from the arteries and help prevent stroke. Whole Wellness Club has the best systemic enzymes on the market today. Our Peak Systemic Enzymes ‘Without’ a Meal have Serrapeptase and Nattokinase which are powerful cleansers of the blood. To find out more about preventing stroke and the Peak Enzymes, go to my website now: Peak Enzymes
Whole Wellness Club has several recorded conference calls available to listen to the benefits of systemic enzymes. Our formulator Troy Aupperle has climbed all 7 of the world’s highest mountain peaks on all 7 continents.
Troy is the CEO of Enzymology Research Inc. located in Minnesota. Troy wants as many people in the world to learn about Peak Enzymes and how your health can be drastically improved.