Who Is Your Doctor
Welcome to my Who Is Your Doctor post where I share how to take better care of your body. Health care is a major part of a person’s life and should be a priority for everyone.
Our society has two main viewpoints about who is responsible for your health. The first ideology is the most common.
1. Fast – Junk – Processed Animal Food Industry
2. Want What I Want Now
3. Big Pharmaceutical Drug Industry ( 100 years )
4. Give Me Pills
5. Disease Care
6. Doctor In Charge of My Health
1. Healthy Plant Based Foods ( grow your own organic if you can )
2. Be Patient & Work Hard to Build Your Dream
3. Natural Healing Remedies Used for 5,000 Years
4. Find Out Root Cause of Health Issue
5. Real Health Care
6. I Am My Own Doctor & Am Responsible for My Health
I lived in the first philosophy for 40 years of my life. My mind started shifting at my last union job. I am not anti-union but it is not for me as I believe in using the skills that God has gifted me with to create my own destiny. God made us to be God Like which is creating things. 🙂
I now understand why I could no longer listen to the media. All you see is advertisements that promote the top list which is a vicious cycle that traps people into a very unhealthy path.
Real Health Care Is Trusting In God, Asking God to Guide Your Path, Making Healthy Choices for Yourself & Learning to Take Care of You as No One Else Will 🙂
If you need some help making the shift from the first ideology to the one where you take charge of your life, let me know. I hope my Who Is Your Doctor post has helped you.
The picture with me on my hockey skates was made in 2017. I go ice skating once a week for 2 hours. I lost 75 pounds in 1999 and have kept the weight off since.