Say NO to Lap Band Surgery-Fad Diets-Pills-Potions
Welcome to my say no to lap band surgery post where you can get the information you are seeking to make the right choice for you. Obesity is a serious problem in North America.
How many diets have you tried to reach your ideal weight?
How many different pills and potions have you tried?
Are you having a hard time understanding the fad diets that are here today and gone tomorrow?
Are you considering expensive lap band surgery? ABC News reported that the Lap Band Surgery has some serious side effects.
Is there a simpler way? YES
Our body needs Nutrition. The main reason we eat is to provide the proper fuel for our body to sustain itself on a daily basis.
If your breakfast consists of donuts and coffee and then you have a snack of sweet rolls and more coffee, your body is not getting what it needs to function properly. Eating foods that have amino acids, enzymes, minerals, and vitamins is what your body craves. The reason people get hungry an hour or so after a breakfast of donuts and coffee is that the body did not get the nutrients mentioned above. Watch this video and then start following the simple steps I list to get your body to the ideal weight you should be.
Simple Steps to Achieve Your Ideal Weight
- Eat Foods As Grown-If the food you buy has a nutrition label, be careful and read the labels. Focus on eating beans, fruits, legumes, nuts, seeds, vegetables, and whole grains. Only buy healthy foods from the grocery and you won’t have any junk food in your house should you be tempted for something that is loaded with fat, salt or sugar.
- Drink Pure Water-Leave Coffee and Sodas Behind. Your cells need hydration from pure water. Your body does not need the acid that is in coffee or soda.
- Exercise on a Daily Basis-Walking at least 30 minutes a Day is the best prescription your medical provider can ever give you. The benefits will save your life and stimulate weight loss. You will feel better and sleep better.
- Eat Supper at 5:00 pm if possible. Going to bed on a full stomach does not give you the rest your body needs. By eating earlier, your food will be digested and your body can rest better at night. Avoid snacks at night. I take about 12 minutes each evening to do a thorough brush and floss on my teeth along with an alcohol free mouth rinse to remove plaque from my teeth. I am never tempted to eat snacks after taking all the time to clean my teeth.
- Participate in support groups with people that are on a similar path. You can meet fellow health enthusiasts in your local community or in online forums. Studies show that support groups help people reach their goals more than people that attempt to make permanent behavior changes on their own. Ask for help from your local faith community also.
- If you have a lapse and eat something that is not on your new menu plan, don’t beat yourself up to the point that you lose your focus. Just pick yourself up and move forward because you can do anything you set your mind to achieve.
- There are 21 meals per week if you eat 3 meals per day. If 1 out of 21 meals is not as healthy as it should be, don’t destroy your goal over that one meal. Be careful to not let other people sabotage your goals of getting to your ideal weight.
- Supplement with Organic Whole Food Nutrition. Caldera Greens is a remarkable product that gives your body dense nutrition. Our food is grown in soil that has been depleted of minerals that our body needs. Caldera Greens are grown in volcanic soil in Utah and people notice the difference the very first day they use the greens.
Read more about Caldera Greens on my page below:
Be aware that I am not a licensed medical provider and my FDA disclaimer is found on the bottom right of all my websites pages. I have had excellent results with fitness & wellness and promote products & services that I believe in. By taking effective action and using common sense, I am prescription free and living an abundant life of wellness.
Your Partner in Success!