Found a good article that everyone should be aware of and with this information, you may just be able to save someone’s life. Heart attacks kill many people every year. Some people live and can recover from a heart attack. The following are common symptoms of a heart attack:
1) Mild pain or discomfort that starts slowly.
2) Chest discomfort that comes and goes or lasts for a few minutes.
3) Discomfort or pain in either one or both arms or the back, neck, jaw or stomach.
4) Nausea, cold sweat, and lightheadedness.
5) Shortness of breath, either with or without chest discomfort.
If you or someone you know is experiencing these symptoms, you need to call 911 right away. Aspirin may be recommended by the emergency medical personnel. You should also be knowledgeable of CPR. Many local community colleges may have a first aid training course available to instruct people in how to revive someone that does not have a pulse.
Preventive measures that everyone can take is using the Peak Enzymes package of Digestive and Systemic Enzymes available in the Whole Wellness Club. There is no charge to be a member of Whole Wellness Club and a package of the Peak Enzymes is affordable. Your cardiovascular health will improve as the arteries and blood will be cleaner from following a daily dose of the world’s best Japanese pure plant based enzymes. You will have more energy with the plaque being cleaned out from your arteries.
Find out more on my website here: Peak Enzymes