Cold Sheet Treatment Removes Toxins from the Body
When Hippocrates practiced medicine between 460 and 370 BC, there were no pharmaceutical drugs available. Hippocrates is known as the Father of Medicine and he used what was available to him at that time: herbs.
Natural healing has been around for thousands of years. Use common sense and logic and seek out every possible means for you to get help with any disease you may have. Dr. James Chappell has practiced natural healing in California since 1971. Dr. Chappell states that you should Know Your Options before making a decision. He has treated many people that have been diagnosed with cancer. The allopathic medical community had given up on many of these patients and then they sought out Dr. Chappell.
There are two roads a cancer patient can take. The first one uses Natural Healing. If natural healing does not work for you, you still have the option of going for allopathic medicine and use chemotherapy and radiation to remove the cancer. Dr. Chappell highly recommends using Natural Healing first because there will be no damage to your immune system.
You can listen to a recent recording about Cancer on the website below:
On the conference call, Dr. Chappell brings up the Cold Sheet Treatment to remove poisons and toxins from the body. The Cold Sheet Treatment was used for decades by Dr. John Christopher. You will learn how to create hyperthermia in your own home.
You will need some plastic sheets to cover the mattress as well as a cotton sheet on top. You will also need a couple of old blankets. You also need an enema bag and a large syringe for injecting herbs into your rectum.
Go to your local health food store and buy some:
distilled water ( at least 2 gallons )
yellow dock tea
You can read all the details about how to accomplish the Cold Sheet Treatment on the website below:
Other very important health principles that a cancer patient needs to be aware of are listed here:
1. Remove Sugar from Your Diet. Cancer feeds on Sugar.
2. Get Daily Exercise. If you have to start with just a 5 minute walk, do it. You can build up to longer walks.
3. Eat Foods as Grown. Avoid Processed Foods. If it has a nutrition label, you are not eating alkalizing foods.
4. Drink One Half Your Ideal Body Weight in Fluid Ounces Each Day of Pure Water.
5. Get Fresh Air and Sunshine.
6. Practice Self Care Daily. Be kind to your recovery. Use prayer and meditation to sooth yourself during the emotionally stressful time that you are experiencing.
7. Trust God and Help Others. Reach out to anyone that may be going through a similar difficulty. Use support groups.
Be aware that I am not a licensed medical provider and my FDA disclaimer is found on the bottom right of all my websites pages. I have had excellent results with fitness & wellness and promote products & services that I believe in. By taking effective action and using common sense, I am prescription free and living an abundant life of wellness.
Your Partner in Success!