The Sabbath is one of the most important topics in the Bible. What does the Bible say about the Sabbath?
1. Choose a color to mark for the topic
2. Make a color mark in the back of a blank page
3. Beside the color mark, write the first scripture & page number
4. Turn to that first scripture. Highlight it with the color you have chosen
5. In the margin beside that scripture, put the next scripture reference & its page number
6. Repeat until the last scripture
7. Write the word “End” in the margin so you know there are no more scriptures
The Second Coming use a Yellow Pencil
The Sabbath use a Red Pencil
Signs of the Second Coming use a Green Pencil
Prayer use a Purple Pencil
Ezekiel 20:12 and 20
God rested on the seventh-day as well as blessing, sanctifying, and making the day Holy. Only God can make a day Holy.
Man kept Sabbath for thousands of years up to the time of Abraham who was the patriarch of the Jewish nation. So Sabbath has always been for Gentiles and Jews.
Jesus kept the Sabbath.
The disciples kept the Sabbath after the resurrection of Jesus Christ.
The Gentiles begged for Paul to come and preach again next Sabbath. The book of Acts shows that Sabbath was kept long after Jesus’s resurrection.
Sabbath will be kept in heaven when Jesus returns to take to heaven the dead in Christ and those that are living on the earth that have given their lives to Him.