Bible Marking Class 1
Bible Marking allows you do studies right out of your Bible with another person seeking the truth. Highlighting scripture will make sharing the studies simpler. Colored pencils work best because they will allow you to highlight texts without having magic marker ink bleeding through your pages.
Class 1 covered the soon coming of Jesus Christ. There will be weekly updates on my blog here as I attend Sabbath School each week at the Seventh-day Adventist Community Church of Vancouver, Washington.
Pastor Roger Walter is the lead Pastor and he is working with Pastor Danny Kim to take the church through scripture study each Sabbath morning. Marking classes are very important after Evangelism meetings as people sometimes can be overwhelmed from learning so much truth in just a short amount of time.
The Seventh-day Adventist church is a movement to get people back into Scripture. When we study Scripture, we are doing what Jesus did. Having the word in our hearts is paramount in the times we now live in.
1. Choose a color to mark for the topic
2. Make a color mark in the back of a blank page
3. Beside the color mark, write the first scripture & page number
4. Turn to that first scripture. Highlight it with the color you have chosen
5. In the margin beside that scripture, put the next scripture reference & its page number
6. Repeat until the last scripture
7. Write the word “End” in the margin so you know there are no more scriptures
The Second Coming use a Yellow Pencil
The Sabbath use a Red Pencil
Signs of the Second Coming use a Green Pencil
Prayer use a Purple Pencil
Second Coming of Jesus
Revelation 1:1-3 What the Bible Is About
1 Thessalonians 4:16-17
1 Corinthians 15:51-54
Revelation 22:11-12 and 17-20
How Jesus Comes
There is no secret rapture.
Jesus comes loudly when the trumpet sound with many angels.
Only God is immortal. We are mortal until the Second Coming of Jesus Christ.
Studying the Bible is the best assurance to not fall for deceptions of man.
I will update the blog with the next Bible Marking Class lesson next Sabbath.